It’s late and I’m too tired for thinking/writing, so here are random thoughts from today:
- You do not need to get within one foot of me in order to tell me you are done with the computer, especially considering I have already had issues with you be inappropriately touchy. Move it or lose it Old Man.
- You don’t realize how much you rely on electricity until you don’t have it. Thank God, the power was back on in Belmont by 6:30 this morning.
- Freedom of speech is a thing, which protects Southern people who want to use the Confederate Flag. However, a government building is different from an individual person, and why would they still raise the flag of a nation they were part of that literally failed? I’m surprised there isn’t an old law from Reconstruction-era that forbids the use of the Confederate flag.
- Why am I so itchy all the time??????
- On the one hand, second drafts are easier than first because most of the material is there. On the other, second drafts are harder than first because most of the material is there.
- I love Neil Gaiman, but I feel like he and Terry could’ve cut about a hundred pages out of the middle of Good Omens and been just fine.
- …I guess it’s bed time now. Night!