1. Sharing an article online that I have not thoroughly read and explored.
2. Sharing cereal from a bag with a two year old (trust me on this one).
3. Wait a whole week to tell my mother something I should have told her immediately.
4. On a similar note, take for granted that I can take care of something I clearly cannot and refuse to ask for help.
5. Wait when I definitely need to find a restroom and the bus ride is going to take a whole hour.
6. Leave my passport out at Customs (oops…)
7. Say something that might be inappropriate without being completely sure of what it means.
8. Take something as such a sure thing that I neglect to make a back-up plan.
9. Ride a scooter down a hill in flip flops without a helmet (I promise)
10. Get a tattoo or piercing at a place I haven’t fully vetted.
And a few I probably will:
1. Drive a little over the speed limit.
2. Act before thinking something completely through.
3. Get close to someone even if it might end badly.
4. Choose to spend time with a person or experiencing something rather than doing something “productive.”
5. Stay up too late trying to finish what I should have already finished, reading a book, or doing something that can’t wait until morning.